|        ||ADONAI SHALOM - Narasapur - Vemagal, NH4 - Hoskote Road.
♦ Premium Residential Township.
♦ Building A Better Future Together.
♦ Encouraged by the heartening response from customers, “ADONAI GROUP” is on to proceed with its most promising, yet challenging projects, realizing an immense opportunity that, lies ahead to be capitalized in the developers market.
|        ||ADONAI SHALOM - Premium Residential Township is situated off National Highway 4 on the road between Narasapura and Vemgal. The Project envisaged spreads over 6 acres of Land in the First Phase a gated Community plot, sprawled over Endless Greenery; Serenity is miles away from the Noise of the City with Water Supply.|
|         FEATURES:||♦ D.C.Converted.|
♦ DTCP Approved.
♦ E-khatha Property.
♦ Ready for Registration.
♦ Bank Loan Available.
♦ Loan Approved by – LICHFL / DHFL.
|         AMENITIES:||♦ A Secure Gated Community.|
♦ 30 Ft Wide Tar Road.
♦ Round the clock security.
♦ Swimming Pool.
♦ Children’s Play Area.
♦ Street Lights.
♦ Excellent Landscape and Garden.
|         LOCATION HIGHLIGHTS:||♦ 45 Minutes from Bangalore International Airport at Devanahalli.
♦ 45 Minutes from state capital Bangalore.
♦ 15 Minutes from district head – quarter Kolar.
♦ 6 kms from national highway NH4 connecting road to Chennai.
♦ 4 kms from Narsapur NH4.
|         PRICE:||A real estate when compared to the price of apartments offered by Mega Builders in the Neighbourhood. Call us and you'll be zapped with what we offer. That's a promise!|
* MLC Sudarshan justified the farmers demand, stating that price of land in Vemagal is expected to skyrocket in future, due to its proximity to road connecting to Bangalore International Airport (BIA) and which may also become a national highway.
* Karnataka Industrial Areas Development Board ( KIADB ), 660 acre in the first phase at Vemagal in Kolar district,” MB Dyaberi , Chief Executive Officer, KIADB report.
* The government would spend about Rs 2,000 crore in the next five years to provide infrastructure facilities to new industrial estates like water, lighting, roads and sewage among others, Murugesh R Nirani, minister for large and medium industries.
* Global Investors Meet 2012 – Progress – Projects under implementation – Badve Engineering – Automobile parts – at investment of Rs.92.00crores - likely to create employment potential of 18.91lakhs - in Narsapur, Kolar District as per Times of India news paper dated 3/12/12
* Honda's largest two wheeler manufacturing plant in the world is coming up in Narsapur, Kolar District.
* Two more manufacturing hubs are coming up in Narsapur and Vemagal Industrial Areas in Kolar District.
* TS Interseats India Pvt Ltd, a part of the Thailand-based automotive seats manufacturer, T S Inter Seats Co Ltd (TSIS), has proposed to set up a unit for manufacturing two-wheeler seats, motorcycle parts and accessories at Vemagal. Industrial Area in Kolar district. The company will invest Rs 177 crore on the new plant which will have a capacity of 1.4 million two-wheeler seats per annum.
* Karnataka recently approved the company’s proposal to set up the plant which will supply two-wheeler seats and other accessories to Honda Motorcycles and Scooters India Ltd (HMSI). HMSI is setting up its new two-wheeler plant at Narasapur near Bangalore at an initial investment of Rs 1,300 crore.
* On Kolar Road from H cross at Narsapur Industrial Area Rs.1350 Crore Investment Honda Motorcycle & Scooter Plant & Rs. 284 crore Investment Mahindra & Mahindra Manufacturing Plants & RAIL Coach Factory are coming up shortly.
* The investment proposal of TS Inter seats is the largest among over 15 vendors approved by the State government recently. They are setting up their unit along with HMSI in Narasapur and Vemgal industrial areas. Honda Motorcycle and Scooters is planning to start the manufacture of its two – wheelers from next year and it has asked all its vendors to set up their units within a year, “a KUM official told Business Standard. The company could not be reached for comments.
* TS Inter seat is one of the largest motorcycle seat manufacturers in Thailand. The seat manufacturing process is vertically integrated.
* The Highlights of this place is enormous as it is very close to the proposed Japanese colony and the Industrial Hub which is at its peak high of development called “VEMGAL - Narasapura Industrial Area”.